[Evolution] Palm conduits and Evolution 1.5

Bugs 55742 and 56118 report that the contact, task, and calendar
conduits don't work on Evolution 1.5.5.  Do they work for anyone, i.e.,
is it something about my setup that makes the conduits fail or are they
just broken?  (I'd like to be using Evo 1.5 instead of 1.4, report bugs,
etc., but as long as Palm syncing doesn't work I'm afraid I have to
stick with 1.4).

-Richard
--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/
Assistant  Professor,   Department  of  Philosophy