[Evolution] Can I change message navigation after delete?

I usually use a threaded message display and sort on date.  I'd like to
be able to have Evo go to the next unread message (rather than the next
message) if I delete a message. Is there a way to do this?

By the way, I noticed that 1.5 now no longer resorts the threaded list
when I delete certain messages. This is good! In 1.4 I got so annoyed by
this that I turned off hide deleted messages to keep this from
happening.