Re: [Evolution] Question regarding shortcut keys

Thanks that did the trick!

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 11:22, guenther wrote:
>     I want to add a shortcut key for the "Mark all as Read" command. I
> used to have a shortcut but after upgrading to 1.4.6 it got wiped and
> now I dont remember which file to change. I tried changing the file in
> /usr/share/evolution/ui/ by adding the accel= value but it never
> works. Can somebody help me.

The attached patch does this.

The chosen shortcut probably isn't the best, but others where already in
use. Anyway, should be trivial to even change the shortcut inside the
patch file...

# patch -d /usr/share/evolution/1.4/ui/ < MarkAllAsRead-shortcut.patch

...guenther