[Evolution] Saving/configuring page set up (Evolution 1.4.6/Solaris 9/Sparc)

Hi!

It feels a bit silly to ask such a simple question, but
I cannot figure out how to change the page set up
permanently so that Evolution prints on US letter paper
rather than A4.

I am running Evo 1.4.6 on a Solaris 9/Sparc computer.

In the print window, the 'add new settings' and 'configure'
are not available (shaded).  i) I briefly looked at the
files under ~/evolution but could not find anything relevant,
and ii) I installed gnome-print (thinking that I am missing
some libraries), but still no luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

M.