[Evolution] Synchronizing Palm/Evo/Exchange Connector with "Location" Field

(I apologize if this happens to be a duplicate!)

I've scoured the archives and cannot find a reference to this, but cannot believe I'm the first one to see this issue.

I'm running Evolution 1.4.6 with the Ximian Connector.  I keep my public calendar in Exchange and use the connector to access it.  It works great.

I've finally got the palm pilot running and synchronization working.  PalmOS version 3.3 (yeah, it's old, but it still works!)  I'm using the conduits, configured from Evolution->Tools->Pilot Settings and have enabled ECalendar.  On my first synchronization, I forced everything from my Evolution (Exchange) calendar to download to the Palm.. Perfect!

Now I just realized that while the calendar events have downloaded correctly, along with the alarms and any notes, the "Location" field is nowhere to be found on the palm.

So - what do I need to do to get the "Location" field to sync along with the rest of the record?  It's great knowing I have a teleconference at 3PM, but actually having the number I am supposed to call would be even more helpful.

Pointers welcome, flames endured.

Thanks in advance.

Scott