Re: [Evolution] Setting the "from address" in evolution?

well, this is kind of a standard feature of sendmail.  i mean instead of
sudhakar cs     my mail server understands that
sudhakar+evolution cs     corresponds to sudhakar cs

apparently this feature is something that has been there for 20 years.

sudhakar.