[Evolution] Re: Summary Window vs. Tasks Window

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 12:10, Sean O'Neill wrote:
Using Evolution 1.4.5 on Suse 9.0 Pro.

I just noticed something.  On the Tasks window today I added new tasks
as usual but they didn't show up.  I added several of the same thinking
I had messed something up.

Then I went to the Summary window and they all showed up.  When I
clicked the "Tasks" link on this window, it took me to the Tasks window
but the tasks still don't show up.

Anyone know what's going on here ?

Sean,

I've seen the same thing on RHEL3.0 with evo 1.4.5.  It will spread to
your calendar sooner or later also.  I don't know what it is, or why it
happens.  But I may have a workaround.

Try "evolution --force-shutdown" at a command prompt and then restart
evo.  If that doesn't solve the problem, try the big hammer - reboot.
When I rebooted my machine the problem went away.  That means something
- but damned if I know what.

Todd