[Evolution] Evo 1.5 and SpamAssassin

Okay,

I finally bit the bullet and installed 1.5.

I've been using SpamAssassin for quite some time so my mail is already
filtered through SA before Evo sees it.  I've been training SA by moving
spam and ham to local folders and running a script which trains SA and
then either deletes the spam mail box or puts the re-processed ham into
another local folder called processed ham.

Can I still use the Junk and Not Junk features to train SA? Exactly what
to Junk, Not Junk and Filter Junk do in 1.5?  What do the various
checkbox options in Mail Preferences::Junk do?

I'm guessing that I might be able to train SA about untrapped spam, but
not about ham since the Not Junk command doesn't seem to be enabled
except when Evo itself detected the spam and put it into the junk
folder. Is there anyway to have it put pre-scanned spam there? This
might be useful for folks who are using site-wide, or isp spam
filtering.

I'd RTFM if I could find it! <G>