Re: [Evolution] folder options

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 09:35, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 09:16, rh wrote:
As opposed to clicking on each folder individually, is there a way to
set options set as 'hide read messages' or 'hide deleted messages'
globally?

Also, once you have one of these options set, how do you get evolution
to update it's view? For example, if I have Inbox set to 'hide deleted
messages', it hides the messages that i currently have deleted. But if I
delete new ones, then they stay visible until I do another 'hide deleted
messages' on Inbox again.

I think you mean "Hide Read Messages", which would be accurate. "Hide
Deleted Messages" hides messages as soon as I delete them for me, and
that is how it is supposed to work.

"Hide Read Messages" is a do-once action, not a persistent setting.

that said, I think you can set default options in gconf (there's no UI
for it)

Jeff

You are correct. I went back and checked and yes, my 'hide deleted
messages' works as it is supposed to...I really need more sleep!