Re: [Evolution] Signature in 1.4.5

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 07:39 -0600, Justin Paulsen wrote:
Hi,

I know this list said pleas don't ask questions but I looked through the
FAQs and could not find what I wanted.

Naah this is the right place to ask questions like this.
Evolution-hackers is the one that wouldn't be the right place for these
types of questions.

I can't find how to set the compose signature.  I have my signature
added to the list but I can't find the command/button to set it as the
default and to use it in messages.

On the first page of the account settings, near the bottom, there should
be an option to select which signature to use for the given account.

When you select the account as the 'from' in the composer, it should
automagically use the signature set for that account.

Also, I can't remember if this was in 1.4, but next to the 'from'
dropdown should be a 'signature' one, in the composer, for overriding
the default.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the question,

Justin Paulsen
IT Coordinator
Frederic School District
Frederic, WI  USA