Re: [Evolution] Constant auto completion crashes

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 01:58, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Running Evolution built from CVS HEAD (ORBit, gtkhtml, gal,
evolution-data-server, evolution).  I have a local and LDAP contact
list, but only have the local contact list in the auto-complete list.

The last two days, I'm having lots of problems with auto-completion of
addresses.  About 5% of the time it seems to work, but upon choosing the
address from the drop down, the name is not underlined (resolved).  The
rest of the time it crashes.  Basically, I can reply to messages, but
can't do new messages (writing this in 1.4) - I'll see if clicking the
"To:" button and filling the recipients that way works (and I'll post
the results).  See below for the message at the console.

Clicking on the "To:" and filling the recipients works up until the "OK"
is clicked, then the same crash.

-> rpm -qa | grep bonobo
libbonobo-2.4.3-1mdk
libbonobo2_0-2.4.3-1mdk