Re: [Evolution] Threaded lists

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 10:17 +0100, Jacob Vennervald wrote:

Hi

I'm running KDE 3.2 and use Evolution 1.4.5.
My problem is that I use the Evolution feature to view my mailfolders as
"Threaded Message List" so that my mails gets grouped by subject.

Correction, they are not grouped by subject, only by conversation.

In an earlier version Evolution remembered which subjects were open
(marked with '-') and which were closed (marked with '+') but this
doesn't work anymore. When Evolution is restarted all the subjects are
open again.
Has anybody got any ideas about what to do?

Did it stop working after an upgrade, or just stop working?

Can't imagine why it would've changed though.