Re: [Evolution] Sync Notebook & PC?

I've been doing a similar thing. I have evo on my desktop, but I also use a laptop from time to time, even while I'm in the office. I exported my evolution directory via NFS from the desktop, and then mount it on the laptop. This works pretty well, except for some reason my filters aren't applied the same way on the laptop as they are on the desktop. One of these days I'll figure that one out...

When I take the laptop on the road, I copy the entire evolution directory to it, and when I get back, I copy from the laptop back to the desktop evolution directory. That works pretty well.

HTH

Jean