Re: [Evolution] working with labels for emails

Labels are displayed by colouring the message in the list view.

You can also search and vfolder on them.

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 15:13 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:

hi,

if i set a label (e.g. "important" or "private") to an email by
right-clicking on it, how can i ever see that i have set one?
neither i have a possibility to add it as a column in my mail list nor
could i see the label i have set when i go again to the menu by
right-clicking because the already chosen one is not marked anyhow...

does anyone use labelling and if, could he tell me how to use it so it
makes any usability? perhaps i'm just doing something wrong...

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!