Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut for "Reply to List"

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 06:43, JÃrÃme Warnier wrote:
I've been using Evolution for a long time now.

I've still not found how to "Reply to List" without having to go in the
menu.

Does someone here knows if it's possible at all, and how?

On my menu it's mapped as Control+L. Works fine here.

--
   Craig Maloney  (craig ic net)        http://ic.net/~craig
 "You should, without hesitation, pound your typewriter into a