Re: [Evolution] From, Subject , Date of email missing

imap.web.de is busticated. When evolution requests the headers to use to populate the message-list, imap.web.de tells us that each of the messages have no headers. Hence the empty strings in the message-list.

complain to imap.web.de to fix their bugs.

Jeff