[Evolution] Is there a way to do that??? Sending an email to all my contacts with ...

Hello :)

I have been using Evolution for more than a year now and I really like
it, but there is one thing I would like to do... Is it possible I do not
know... but perhaps it is possible to create a plug-ins or ???

I would like to be able to send out an email to a selected list of
contacts and that each of them receive a private email (not a mass
mailing) with their own details (the one in my addressbook, address,
phones,...) to ask them if they could check if they are still right...

I already find a software which was doing that under windows and
Outlook, but I do not know if it is possible to do that with
Evolution... If such thing is not available I would not mind to try to
develop a plug-in or a third-party software, as when I was a bit younger
I already developed some small apps under VBasic, C++ and other
langages, but I never done any development under Linux... Why not start
now?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!