Re: [Evolution] update to evolution 1.4.5 ore 1.4.6

Make sure that libplc4.so is in your library path (and also on your
system).

If it isn't on your system, then you'll need to install the appropriate
Mozilla packages (mozilla-nss and mozilla-nspr probably)

If that library is on your system, then add the path where it is to
/etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig (you'll need to be root to do this).

Jeff