Re: [Evolution] Calendar in Evolution-1.5.5

Good call - looks like I may have a couple of versions - not sure how
RedCarpet and rpm allowed that:

ORBit2-2.6.3-0.ximian.6.1
ORBit2-devel-2.6.3-0.ximian.6.1
ORBit2-2.9.2-0.ximian.6.1
ORBit2-devel-2.9.2-0.ximian.6.1
ORBit-0.5.17-7.ximian.6.4
ORBit-devel-0.5.17-7.ximian.6.4

Maybe if I get rid of the ORBit2-2.6.3 packages, it will help.
This is also consistent with another observation - when the calendar
misbehaves in this manor, it generates the following message:

** (evolution-1.5:14619): CRITICAL **: file orbit-adaptor.c: line 19 (ORBit_ObjectAdaptor_set_thread_hintv):
assertion `thread_hint >= ORBIT_THREAD_HINT_NONE && thread_hint <= ORBIT_THREAD_HINT_ALL_AT_IDLE' failed

Thank you!

dbr