Re: [Evolution] SunONE integration

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 18:06, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Is the connector for 1.4.5 available somewhere, along with some
documentation on how to configure SunONE to be able to access it ?

I'm pretty sure it's not available separately from the Java Desktop
System for now, but I'll double check.

(The user documentation is available online at
http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/817-3692/6mj94llqj&a=view, but admittedly
that's not much use on its own...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group