Re: [Evolution] Keep folder tree open on Evo 1.5.4

It's a bug that it doesn't remember state. I've got it on my TODO list
to fix

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 07:56, Charles wrote:
I am diggin' the new features.. Lots of good improvements..

is there a way to keep the "On This Computer" tree open when I restart?
I tend to nest things in sub folders, and every time I re-open Evo I
need to open all my trees..

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -