Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 12:30 +0000, Simon Shilton wrote:

GW6.5 POA supports IMAP connections directly

is Evo best connected via IMAP to the GWIA or the POA ?

cheers
Simon

I forgot all about that.. I am used to IMAP on the GWIA :P and Nicel the
POA is a GroupWise Post Office Agent.. Funny though.. :P

Going back to IMAP, all I know is that if you dont have the latest GWIA,
for some reason it almost always Abends the GWIA. I will try to see if
it will abend my POA :P ill let you know..

--Charles