Re: [Evolution] Partial hang?

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 14:03 -0500, Rick DeNatale wrote:

I'm running Evo 1.4.5 on Redhat 9.  I've been reading the postings about
various hangs with some interest as I've also seen them.

I've also seen another problem from time to time in which evolution only
displays the headers for some e-mails. Exiting Evolution and restarting
seems to fix this.

imap? (from below, looks like yes). if so, this has been fixed in 1.5 as of last week I think.

I'm accessing my e-mail using imapd running on the same machine.

I also occasionally see Evo hang up during exit, the dialog box saying
that Evo is exiting stays around until I kill the evo process.

I think this has also been solved in 1.5

Jeff
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.