[Evolution] Why is evo fubaring smtp connections with a newline?

I have noticed when I am not on my local LAN and have a bit of delay
evolution fubars the connection:

received: A00035 OK Completed
sending : EHLO smtp.plansys.com

received: 250-mail3.zotnet.com
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-SIZE 10240000
received: 250-VRFY
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-XVERP
received: 250 8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
sending : MAIL FROM:<zot zotconsulting com>
received: 500 Error: bad syntax
sending : QUIT
received: 250 Ok
sending : B00007 LOGOUT
received: * BYE LOGOUT received

There are two HUGE errors here.

First, why is Evo sening "EHLO smtp.plansys.com"  that is for a
different account!

And why is it sending it a new line right after?

BTW I removed smtp.plansys.com from the settings from the other account,
and it seems to be saved in the outbound mail!  The above log is after I
removed and grep for smtp.plansys.com in the settings directories.

The blank line causes postfix to send the 500 message.

This has been real consistent of late and therefore painful during
travel.

RH9 (not XD2)
evolution-1.4.5-0.ximian.6.0

--