Re: [Evolution] Evolution/IMAP recommendation?

I have been using cyrus imap for years now and it is rock solid

Ron

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 17:48 +1300, Joe Mahoney wrote:

Hello all

Any opinions on which IMAP server works best with Evolution? I'll be
retiring my works ancient IMail box soon and I have the luxury of
picking the server software to suit my mail client.

I've seen a lot of examples of shitty IMAP servers causing problems with
Evo on this list so if anyone (especially Jeff or Not Zed) have a
preferred server, please let me know.

Cheers

Joe Mahoney