RE: [Evolution] show next message

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Stedfast [mailto:fejj ximian com]

the message window in 2.0 is much nicer. don't bother submitting feature
requests or bugs about the >1.4 message window.

If you could point me in the right direction for
the 2.0.

Searching through Google only found the Blogs about it which was
posted like Aug 2003. Where are the sources located anyway?

I thought there was a "," and "." key for that? It's not there for mine.