Re: [Evolution] "Error While Fetching Mail."

This usually means the network stack is having issues finding/talking to the dns server.

I only get it when suse decides to wipe my /etc/resolv.conf for its own reasons or when my network access is down.  The hostname lookup interface in libc is pretty terse with error detail.

'nslookup foo.com' etc may also produce similar results(?).

Those warnings are unrelated.