Re: [Evolution] Occasional Automatic Advance After Deleting Message/Connector Inquiry

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 13:20, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 10:12 -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
Also, I'm wondering if there is any status update for when Connector
functionality will appear in 1.5/2.0?  I've looked on the Evolution
blog, recent changelogs, and the Ximian lists and haven't been able to
find any discussion of this.
Oh, Connector 1.5.x snaps started this week actually. I don't know if
they're in the same RC channel as the Evo snaps or if you have to
subscribe to a separate connector snaps channel.

Is there any non-annoying way to get these without Red Carpet for us
Debian users?  I looked through the various xml files on ftp.ximian.com
and could not find a source tarball for Connector 1.5.x.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org