Re: [Evolution] Can't start Evo 1.5.9

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 01:34 +0200, guenther wrote:
Just installed Evo from Red Carpet on a SUSE 9.1 box that previously had 1.5.7
installed.  Now Evo won't start.  Don't know if this is temporary with the
latest snapshot, but I couldn't remember the command to 'shutdown' everything
(I think it used to be killev) and try to restart.

$ evolution-1.5 --force-shutdown

And it's also easy to ask Evolution what command-line options it WILL
accept:

$ evolution-1.5 --help

=)

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.