Re: [Evolution] Converting data after 1.5.x installation

Hi David,

I've workarounded the problem below quite easily at last.
- shutdown Evo completely (including gconftool and so on...)
- rename old evolution directory to evolution.old directory
- run new evolution
- import needed datafiles one by one.

I don't know if this helps you or not, but I haven't have any other
option as (as you mentioned) there was no reply to my query a mont ago..

--
Good luck

Ludek