Re: [Evolution] read receipt function in evo

Do you know if there is a special reason why it's not supported by evo yet?
I mean, a lot of 'big' mail clients support this, like Mozilla-mail,
thunderbird, kmail, a certain out-of-the-windows-look client ;)
Probably none of us see it as very important.  Its an intrusion on personal privacy, and if you can turn it off, which you would have to be able to for the reason just mentioned, then it can never actually guarantee anything anyway.

Its like ringing someones phone to see if they're home.  If they answer you know they are, but if they don't, it doesn't mean they aren't.
I know i use it regullary. But since Evo doesn't support this yet i have to
use webmail if i need the read receipt. :(

it would rock to see this in evo2!
You wont see it in evo 2.  evo 2 is already in beta.

--
greetz,
deech