Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Ron Johnson
Skickat: sö 2004-06-13 09:37
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Kopia:
Ämne: Re: [Evolution] Default Browser

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 05:06 +1200, Ron Wilson wrote:
> When I click a html link in a message within Evolution it always
> brings up Epiphany whereas
> I prefer Konqueror. Where can I set the browser default.
> Is this a feature of Evolution or the Desktop KDE.

What's your DE?

In GNOME 2.6, there's the gnome-default-applications-properties
app, which lets you specify which app you want as your browser,
email app, text editor & xterm.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron l johnson cox net
Jefferson, LA USA

"It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only
necessary to be rich."
Alan Alda