Re: [Evolution] Keybinding for next/previous *read* message

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:51, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 08:05, Adam Kessel wrote:
Is there any keybinding to move to the next or previous message
regardless of unread status?  I know you can tab around to get back to
the message list and then use the arrow keys, but I would expect there
is a way to cycle through messages while the focus is still in the
message pane.  If there is no such keybinding by default, is there some
way to set one?
evolution-mail-message.xml -> edit this file

Ah, that's great.  Now I can use 'j' and 'k' like mutt.

Can someone explain exactly the logic used for keyboard "typeahead find"
in the folder list, or point me to a resource?  I have several nested
folders and of course many folders that start with the same characters,
and I always feel like I'm guessing as to what I need to press to skip
forward to the proper folder.  It seems like it's similar, but not
identical to, Mozilla's typeahead logic.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org