Re: [Evolution] Copy & paste Pictures into New Mail (ala Outlook)

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 19:09 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Hi,

	When using outlook, I can just copy a graph  from Excel and then just
paste it into a new message.

Using Evolution, can this be done? Or all attachments needs to be files
stored/saved somewhere?
Well, probably not, since excel doesn't run on platforms that evolution does.

Depends on the other applications, you can drop attachments from some.  I think copy/paste only does text though.
I also want to know if it's possible to attach a message into a
new/existing message.

eg: in Outlook, you insert->Item and then you select that email message.
Drop the message into the attachment bar.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer