Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.4.5 on RHEL 3.0 does not start

ons, 09.06.2004 kl. 18.47 skrev vinnie:

DEAR FRIENDS

Ugh :(

I am using Ximain evolution 1.4.5 on RHEL 3.0

[...]

Request you all to help me with a solution to this
problem

I'll bet you keep smearing RedHat up2dates onto your RHEL3 machine
without bothering to check a: what they all do, or b: what devilish
idiocy RedHat is applying at the moment.

--Tonni

RHEL3 sysadmin

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: tonye billy demon nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl