Re: [Evolution] Tools|Settings causes segmentation fault

someone else had the same issue on mandrake, he cleared out ~/evolution to fix it.  we never identified which file it was though.

my guess was that it was the summary settings.  perhaps try and remove those from gconf.

e.g. in .gconf/apps/evolution/summary