Re: [Evolution] POP mail receive - Cancel

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 13:55, Donald D Henson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 01:02, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
While receiving POP mail, cancelling and restarting the receive thread
re-downloads the POP mail already received? What to do if I can only afford
to download the first 100 mails and leave the other 200 for later?

Or should I use a different mailer.

I don't understand the problem. You are going to eventually have to pay
to download all 300 e-mails so what difference does it make if you
download them now or later?

He might not have time to download them all in one go?

I think he wants to know why clicking cancel won't delete the messages
he has already got from the server and leave the rest to be collected
later.

Al
--
LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/everlone