-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com]On Behalf Of Donald D Henson
Sent: Monday 07 June 2004 14:56
To: Evolution Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Evolution] POP mail receive - Cancel

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 01:02, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
While receiving POP mail, cancelling and restarting the receive thread
re-downloads the POP mail already received? What to do if I can only afford
to download the first 100 mails and leave the other 200 for later?

Or should I use a different mailer.

I don't understand the problem. You are going to eventually have to pay
to download all 300 e-mails so what difference does it make if you
download them now or later?

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The Non-Aggression Principle Rules