Re: [Evolution] Mass import of contacts

Go to the contacts folder, hit Ctrl-A, then save as a vcard-- it makes
one giant vcard. :)

Last time I tried this, I found that, for some reason, it's easier to
import when you mail it to yourself as an attachment than when you just
save it and import it, but that may be a bug that was fixed quite some
time ago.

Cheers,

a.