Re: [Evolution] Mass import of contacts
- From: Aaron Weber <aweber novell com>
- To: Brian Elliott Finley <brian thefinleys com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mass import of contacts
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:28:54 -0400
Go to the contacts folder, hit Ctrl-A, then save as a vcard-- it makes
one giant vcard. :)
Last time I tried this, I found that, for some reason, it's easier to
import when you mail it to yourself as an attachment than when you just
save it and import it, but that may be a bug that was fixed quite some
Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:10 -0500, Brian Elliott Finley wrote:
I have ~1000 contacts, and can put their data into any format needed,
and want to import them all at once.
I've tried this using .vcf files, but I only seem to be able to import
one at a time.
Can I do a mass import with Evolution? How?
] [Thread Prev