Re: [Evolution] Exporting Contacts

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 08:25 +1000, Marvin R. Pierce wrote:
I've not found an answer in the archives. Is there a way to export my
addressbook in a batchfile as I have 875 contacts in it?
I guess the search doesn't work very well.

A batchfile wont help much, since evolution doesn't run on DOS.

You can select all the contacts and do 'save as' and it will save as a vcard list.  Or you can write a program to query the backend and extract the cards that way.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"