Re: [Evolution] variuos ...

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 12:48 +0530, bimal pandit wrote:
hello all,

i am using ximian evolution as my mail client, i am very much impressed
by the features provided, my evolution is version 1.2.2 on redhat 9.0

but i need the following :-

1) if i add a signature, it always added up at last, for e.g. if i am
forwarding some message with my comments, the message is "inline" my
signature comes in the last while it shoud be after my comments then the