Re: [Evolution] filter and signature problems.

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 13:12 +0530, Vijay Kumar wrote:
Hello,

I have about 7-8 email filter rules. The problem is that although the
mail gets filtered one copy is still existing in the Inbox. Hence for
all teh rules I have two copes of teh same email - one in  the Inbox and
one in the destination folder. The rule specifically states to move the
mail and not copy it.
Can anyone tell me how to get this rectified ?
does it have a line through it, i.e. is it deleted, and are you using imap?

I use signatures in all my emails. When I reply to any email, I need to
get the Signature before the previous message so that I can directly
start typing my reply.
Currently the signature by defulat is appended in the end of the email.
Hence everytime, I need to cut the signature and then paste it after I
write the reply.
Kindly help me to resolve these two issues.
Sorry, internet netiquette demands our behaviour.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"