Re: [Evolution] How to read evolution mail on Win 98?

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 17:05 +0100, Peter Stokes wrote:
Hi All

I know it is not good form, but I have a need to read my Evolution mail
on a Win98 laptop.

I now want to regularly copy my Evo data over to the laptop and have it
available on the road. I cannot move from Win98 for various reasons, so
anyone suggest an application to use and how to get the data to be read
by it?

I am using 1.4 Evo on a Sparc system.

The default storage format is mbox, so you could ftp those files
over in tact.

However, even though this is an Evo list, could I suggest Mozilla
instead, since it's cross-platform?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"You ask us the same question every day, and we give you the same
answer every day. Someday, we hope that you will believe us..."
U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to a reporter