Re: [Evolution] Labels and filters

<snip>

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Not Zed wrote:
> Sure it'd be grand.  But you can already do most of this with
> vfolders or normal filters.

Roland:
Well, that was exactly my point. Software is about perfecting
an idea based upon needs and desires by the users.

Evolution is now close to be able to handle mails in the way
I want. Why stop there, just being close?

Well evolution already handles mail the way 'i want'.  If it changed to match every newfangled idea that came along it would never be stable enough to use.

How does that make me wrong and you right?

Anyway I said it was a good idea, i'm sure if more people agree it will be implemented by someone.

The way you reason sounds more like MicroSoft's way, which
is the reason MicroSoft will never succeed in the long run
and why it has never attracted geek thinking people.

Groan.  Yeah whatever.

	Best regards
	Roland

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"