From: eNomia Support <support enomia com>
To: Oren Gross <oreng snapcentric com>, Jed Putterman <jedp snapcentric com>
Subject: Support for Ximian Evolution is now available on eNomia...
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:34:35 -0400

Hello,

We've completed testing of Ximian Evolution 1.4.6 with the Ximian Connector for Microsoft Exchange.  Instructions for setup of this client can now be found on the eNomia web site -- here's the URL: http://www.enomia.com/support/setupconnection/Procedure-Setup-Evolution-1-4-6.html

Please let us know if you encounter issues in setting up your Evolution clients.

Thanks,
  eNomia Support