Re: [Evolution] HTML Template Folder

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 19:31, L. Clayton Parker wrote:
Where does Evolution store the HTML Template files? I want to add some
custom stationary besides "Perforated Paper", "Blue Ink" and
"Rectangles"

I don't mean to be answering my own question, but after searching my
hard drive exhaustively and much googling, it seems that these three
background images are hard coded into Evolution.

There are two work arounds, both of which are less than perfect. The
first involves creating a template and saving it as a "draft" in the
draft folder. The problem with this is that after using it, it puts it
in the trash and has to be manually undeleted to restore it to the draft
folder. The second is to use an HTML editor to create the email using an
HTML template and then cut and paste it into Evolution. This is better
because it gives access to more of the power of HTML than Evolution
supposrts built-in, but the cut and paste can is bothersome.

--
L. Parker
chief cook, bottle washer and sometime sysadmin