Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] sync between two PCs

.evolution will do all filters, local mail, offline imap mail, pop uid info, etc.
.gconf/apps/evolution is only required for account and view settings.

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 13:33 +1000, Andrew Cowie wrote:
On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 11:12 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > How may I sync all the evolution information between these two PCs?

> Using rsync is probably the easiest.

With evo 1.5, can one rsync [or just plain copy a tarball, for that
matter] the entire .evolution directory to achieve this? (ie, will that
get cached imap messages, etc?)

[I know that at least some stuff is in gconf, right? So what *wouldn't*
be copied across?]

AfC
Sydney

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Novell's Evolution and Free Software Developer