Re: [Evolution] Threading by subject

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 14:39 -0400, David Guertin wrote:
Hi folks,

A while back there was some discussion of how to thread messages by
subject instead of by the message reference. Unfortunately that portion
of my brain has experienced a core dump and I can no longer figure out
where to turn that on. Can someone please remind me?

As useful as Evolution's "proper" threading behavior is, I find that on
most of my mailing lists, people inevitably reply in bizarre ways that
result in their messages not being recognized as part of the original
thread. Evolution quite properly puts these in new threads, resulting in
the discussion being fragmented into scattered groups. Threading by
subject will let me view all the messages together.

Thanks,

Use gconf in apps/evolution/mail/display/thread_subject

--
Tom Wesley <tom wesley ntlworld com>