Re: [Evolution] Can't do LDAP query against Exchange 5.5

try running evolution-data-server from a terminal before starting evolution (you may need to kill it if its already running).

that will print out some debug and other info which never makes it to the gui

running evolution itself from a terminal will also print more than you see in the gui