Re: [Evolution] Multiple POP accounts, one inbox?????

Your comment of "pop is for lusers" reeks of immaturity.  I'm new to
Linux.  I use POP with Fedora Core 1 & Evolution.  I'd recommend the
setup to anyone new to Linux as the combination works flawlessly for my
needs.

One good thing came out of your email, though.  I learned how to filter
messages based on "sender" address, reducing noise to my inbox.